Interested in joining Cub Scout Pack 20? We would love to welcome your son or daughter to our pack. We have six active Dens in our pack that would love to include your cub. Here are a few simple steps:
1. Find the age appropriate Den:
Kindergarten – Lions (Den #3)
1st Grade – Tigers (Den #6)
2nd Grade – Wolves (Den #1)
3rd Grade – Bears (Den #4)
4th Grade – Webelos I (Den #5)
5th Grade – Webelos II (Den #2)
3. Plan on attending the next full Pack Meeting (every 3rd Monday at Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church at 630pm) to meet other families in Cub Scout Pack 20.
If your son or daughter is interested after attending a Den and Pack meeting, we will have you fill out a Cub Scout application and pay the yearly dues of $125 on Square.
The yearly fee covers:
– Family fees for the Fall Camp-out (November 17-18, 2018)
– Family fees for the Spring Camp-out (March 16-17, 2019)
– Family fees for the Blue and Gold Banquet (April 28, 2019)
– Pinewood Derby Car Kit
– Local Dues for Cub Scout Pack 20
– National Dues for Boy Scouts of America
We do not want the yearly fee to be a reason to not join. If scholarship assistance is needed, please contact Amanda Pritchett at firstname.lastname@example.org.