Will need another parent or two to step and coordinate – please let me know if interested
More details to come
This is a great opportunity to fulfill some of the Duty to God Requirements (complete 1 and at least two others):
1. Discuss what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
2. Attend a religious service or other activity that shows how your family expresses reverence for God.
3. Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age or grade.
4. Help with a local service project and talk with your den or family about how helping others is part of our duty to God.
5. With the approval of your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult, think of and then carry out an act of kindness or respect that you think shows duty to God.
For more information please visit: HTTP://www.scoutbook.com/mobile/dashboard/calendar/event.asp?EventID=1130073